Hiring! 3D Lead Artist, Oct 2022
We are hiring a 3D lead artist, to start around October 2022.
Stage23 is an artist-run VFX company based in Fox Studios, Australia. Our talented team creates top-end 3D and 2D VFX for a host of local and international projects.
Stage23 was founded by experienced VFX artists and supervisors who wanted to create a company that put artists first. We encourage our team to grow as creatives and take on new challenges, and are open to flexible and remote working. We strive to stay fresh and exciting, and keep a personal touch in all aspects of our business.
As 3D Lead Artist, you will be responsible for delivering high quality, professional VFX while also overseeing and mentoring a team to deliver film and TV projects. You will work closely with the Production team on each project, taking full ownership of creative elements. The role requires many different skill sets including interpreting a client brief, working as part of a team, ensuring high quality creative work within a set budget. You will be responsible for creative critique and final sign off on any work leaving the studio to go to the client.
To be effective you must be able to work creatively under pressure, be organised, and pay strong attention to detail.
We encourage our team to grow as creatives and take on new challenges
Skills/ Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ experience in leading creative projects
- High level organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team
- Ability to mentor and train others
- Ability to interpret a brief accurately and add artistic flare
- Professional experience in V-Ray, Maya, 3Dsmax, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage time effectively, often working on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Work closely with VFX supervisors and Pipeline TD’s
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!