Hiring! Maya/Houdini VFX artist, Oct 2022
We are hiring a 3D Maya/Houdini VFX artist, to start around October 2022.
Stage23 is an artist-run VFX company based in Fox Studios, Australia. Our talented team creates top-end 3D and 2D VFX for a host of local and international projects.
Stage23 was founded by experienced VFX artists and supervisors who wanted to create a company that put artists first. We encourage our team to grow as creatives and take on new challenges, and are open to flexible and remote working. We strive to stay fresh and exciting, and keep a personal touch in all aspects of our business.
We are looking for an experienced Maya/Houdini effects artist to develop environments for an international TV drama series. These will be full CG and set extensions featuring a wide expanse of water to match to changing weather conditions, CG creature water interaction and 3D trees. Plus smoke and debris.
The following software may be used by FX Artists:
- Adobe Photoshop, After Effects
- Substance Painter
We strive to stay fresh and exciting, and keep a personal touch in all aspects of our business
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Houdini/Maya software tools and processes for TV and/or animated feature films.
- 3+ years’ experience in FX and simulation.
- Good understanding of industry standards, conventions, and formats to enable successful completion of work.
- Proven technical and visual skills with an understanding of art and design within an animation environment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!